Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

I apologize once again to my faithful blog readers...I told you before that I would be keeping up on my blog and I have failed to do so...PLEASE forgive me!!!

So...I don't have one specific thing that i could tell you about, i guess that i just have a whole bunch of random events and thoughts for you this time. Try and keep up...

First, I would like to discuss my TV shows. Contrary to what John might think, i don't get to watch TV very often these days, but when i do my favorites are CSI, American Idol and 24. First, lets talk about American Idol. I would like to start off by saying THANK GOD THAT BRENNA IS GONE! i couldn't stand her... BUT i was VERY sad to see Kevin in the bottom 3 last week. Amy and i were so nervous about him leaving, so he better step it up this week or thursday could get ugly! My favorites this season are Katherine McFee, Ace, and the weird teeth guy...his name is escaping me at the moment. I also like Paris as well AND the bald guy...WOW. he is GOOOOOOOD!
It is hard because even though i really like the show i hardly ever get to see it these days cause i am in class tuesday's and at church on wednesdays....oh well. i still love it. And then we have 24. For all of you fellow 24 fans can i just say THIS SHOW IS GETTING CRAZY!!!! I almost cried on monday...i can't beleive that Edgar is dead...so sad. Too bad it wasn't kim or chloe. I can't stand either of them.... I can't beleive we are only half way through the season....i am on the edge of my seat every week and i hate this waiting....grrrrr.

In other news, i figured out a sure-fire way to get Denis to help me with the cleaning around the house....BABYSIT! yes folks, denis babysat our God son Robbie last night ALL BY HIMSELF! well....the baby slept the ENTIRE time, but still denis was alone for 3 hours with the baby. And the house was spotless and he did most of it. it was AWESOME! and if you saw our house before yesterday, you would say that my house needed a little bit of TLC to say the least! Robbie is cutter than ever and i love him so much, but it is hard cause he loves denis way more than me....maybe it is because denis is black like his daddy, but i am black too....heheheh

Be on the look out for more wedding pictures shot by Rach and I. Rachel is coming up this weekend for a wedding out in Lydonville. The most exciting thing is that Amber will be there. If you get the chance you can visit her blog, ambernesbitt.blogspot.com and see some pictures of her. She is doing so well and she is still a living, breathing miracle of God. I can't wait to see her and talk to her and love on her this weekend.

I have had Parent/Teacher conferences all week her, i have one more day left and i can't wait. They have all gone very well, they are just exhausting...i would rather be with the kids, that is for sure.

Well i think that is all from the homefront. I will try to be more faithful to posting blogs, but i can't make any promises....

Seacrest Out...

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Seacrest out? Has anyone ever told you how big of a cheeseball you are! And don't worry, I skipped over the part about 24, but someone needs to tell me soon about what happened in the first hour so i can watch what i taped!

Can't wait to see you on Friday.. oh and thanks for telling be that there is a P4K party on Friday! I better be your date!

becca said...

well i try calling you like everyday! i would tell you if we ever talked...GOSH!

Yes you are my date....

call me tonight after 9, okay! love you

Anonymous said...

Yeah Rach, no kidding. I told Becca that if someone didn't know her they might just be reading along, thinking that she was somewhat normal...then they get to "Seacrest Out" and they are suddenly hit with the reality that she is a complete and total dork.

At least it could have been BJ Out...or Bad Twin Out...

Anonymous said...

Hi honey....I so did enjoy reading your and Rachie's blogs! - you both need to write more often! Thanks for your phone call today - always good to hear your voice. Just one more day and you will have made it thru your tough week - and next year you won't have so many parents to deal with!!? Have a great weekend with Rachel. love to you both, Mom

Amy said...

I am sure Rach will call you on Thursday night while we're together along with half the world...Rachie is the only one I dont mind :)
We will celebrate the end of your long week with some good movies, good tv and lots of snacks, amy and becca style.
Sadly after tonight I think Kevin is going to be out :(

The Barretts said...

Yay! An update :) I feel so out of the loop because I've never watched 24 and everyone is so into it! Jamin & I are babies and go to bed too early..maybe I'll get into it another season...

By the way, I like that you're a cheeseball!!

becca said...

thanks sarah!!! i don't mind that i am a cheeseball either. it is really one of my strong suits i think! plus i think that it runs in the family....

speaking of babies...is their a baby yet....

Rachel said...

Bec- I just got finished watching 24!!!! I totally wasn't expecting Edgar to die! This show is just WAY too intense!

I'm sure we'll talk more about it this weekend! Can't wait! It's suppose to be beautiful!

Rachel said...

The weather that is... i mean the weather is suppose to be beautiful, not talking about 24... just needed to clarify

Bethany said...

So I have no comment about 24 cause I've never actually seen it... *enter shocked gasps from all the die-hards*

I just wanted to say a big ol "Amen" to the comment about parent teacher conferences. I teach Pre-K myself and went through 36 conferences in 2 days back in December. Man alive. The day flies by when you're with kids. I love the parents, but please...my preference to have my lil ones there.

Sorry I'm bustin in on all your blogs. I feel like I'm invading your lil "group" here, but in my defense...Amy started it.

becca said...

invade whenever you want bethany!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY COUSIN,
JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND I MISS YOU! THINGS ARE AWESOME HERE- I LOVE MY LIFE! WE'LL DEFINATELY HAVE TO SEE EACH OTHER SOON.
LOTS OF LOVE,
SHIRA