Thursday, March 30, 2006

need a little help.....

ok, so i know it has been a little while since my last post, but i am telling you, i am at a loss as to what to write about...so i am going to you for help. i am not afraid to admit that i can't come up with something fun on my own. so... what would YOU, my faithful followers, like to hear about. throw some ideas at me and i will pick the best one. we COULD make this a competition. we all love a little competition don't we! :) i know...i am a dork. but really. i need some ideas. rachel is really showing me up and we all know how much i HATE to be out-done by rach! :) hehehe.

be creative

have fun

I'll be back...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm first again!!! I don't expect any big literary pieces from you - just what is going on in your life! What that exciting husband of yours is doing??? Have you still been walking? I know I am here to get news about anything in your life! Have a great day honey. Love you, Mom

Rachel said...

You can always give us another quiz so i can blow everyone out of the water with my master quizing skills!

Unknown said...

Rach...i'm all for another quiz! I haven't had some good competition in awhile! Maybe I should make a quiz and then the winner will get the top spot in my bridal party!! haha!

Bec...maybe we can have a picture-off with each of us picking a topic and then finding the most creative way to shoot it!

Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

Becca, I heard that your husband and my sister are in a band for a minister's conference.

Kurt