Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Drum Roll Please....

I have been trying to upload these pictures onto this blog for a week now. I almost gave up...but i thought to myself..."self, who are you to keep not only your whitty and entertaining blog from your ever faithful fans, but also your talent of photography..." well...not really. i didn't really say that. i am not THAT full of myself...(insert sarcastic comment from john HERE) So i pressed on and here they are.

Here are just a few pictures of the wedding of Larua and Nole...



I took this picture while Jenny was singing "Meant For You", a song that she wrote for Laura and Amber. There was a perfect reflection in the piano of Laura and Noel lighting the unity candle.



This is a picture of the lovely couple that we took while on the breathtaking estate of a friend of Laura's. It was such a great place to take pictures.



The blushing bride herself...the funny thing..this picture was taken in the bathroom of the church... i was cramped up beside the toilet...



Again, this was taken while on the estate. The water was gross so that is why i made it black and white.



This was taken right after Laura put on her vail. She was one of the most layed back brides i have ever been around. You could just tell that all she wanted to do was enjoy every second of her day. I hope that she did just that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you're expecting me to give you a sarcastic comment about how you are full of yourself...well, I'm not going to. Everyone knows that while you and Becca may have shared a few things in the womb, there was definitely plenty of ego to go around. But strangely enough we still love you girls...

What I was more concerned about was this quote... "i was cramped up beside the toilet." You're writing about pictures and weddings and then all of the sudden you jump to personal/physical issues. Anyway, I hope that everything came out alright for you.

Anonymous said...

Huh, I thought this was Rachel's blog. Take that last comment and switch it to "you and Rachel" instead.

Unknown said...

Wow babe, definately some awesome pictures! Yup i've definately decided it, you, me & Rachel back in Allegany having a photography business and running a young adult church. Perfect! Isn't it amazing what you can do with some talent and a kick butt camera?!?! Love you, miss you and can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

is there really a big market for wedding photographers in allegany?

Unknown said...

Not a whole lot of oppertunity in allegany but that could be our base...and then travel to Rochester and Buffalo. Try thinking outside the box! And there is of course my wedding some day!

Rachel said...

I'm wondering John....if you did realize that it was Becca's blog, would you have given HER a sarcastic comment about how she is full of herself? Did you choose not to because I truly am your favorite, and would never want to hurt my feelings?? Just wondering.... :-)

Anonymous said...

No Rach, even though I didn't know it was Becca's blog, that comment is pretty much interchangeable, you just have to switch Becca to Rachel and it's good to go!

Rachel said...

I got your CD's in the mail, Bec. You did a great job! I'm so glad you were there with me!