Tuesday, March 21, 2006

more pictures...



Here is Eva stealing the show. (Eva is Christopher and Jenny's daughter who just turned 1!!!!) The two women in the background are both of her grandmothers. As you can see Eva was being so silly. Isn't she the CUTEST!!!



This is one of my favorite pictures of the Happy Couple. The sun just makes them glow. I cannot take credit for this picture, this was taken by my talented sister, rachel (congrats on closing on the house babe...i can't wait to see it)



Here she is folks. The living miracle herself. This is Amber and Laura. Her spirits where high and she was smiling and laughing the whole day. I had a hard time forming sentences when I was around her because i was just overwhelmed with emotions. She should be going home for good soon. i have said it so many times before, but God is so faithful....



This is the end of the ceremony and intead of using the stairs off to the side, Noel just jumped off the stage and carried her right off!



Here is the pretty girl once again...and Laura...hehehe. I just love this picture.

I just know that this couple will live happily ever after. Congrats to the happy couple! I hope that you like the pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get to give the first comments - that's never happened before! So nice to see more pictures from the wedding - they are nice - a lovely bride! See what a little determination can bring!!?? Hope this finds you feeling ok - and I can't wait to hear from Rachel too and how her painting is coming. Are you and Rach pleased with the overall outcome of the pictures? Love to hear from you! - what did you think about 24 this week? Love, Mom

Christopher Hopper said...

Becca...wow! So when can we have you do all our band shots??? You are truly amazing with a fantastic eye. I mean, you have beautiful eyes, too, but your eye is beautiful. Ummm...yeah. So thanks for all those! Amazing!

The Barretts said...

Way to get those pictures up! They are so beautiful!!!