Friday, September 30, 2005

Quiz

This is a quiz to see just who knows me the best. When thinking about what i wanted to blog about, i recalled a time when john gave me and rachel a quiz to see who would be his favorite twin, after winning by a landslide, i STILL hold a firm second place in john's favorite freer stance....someday he will come back from the dark side.

Good luck to all the quizzers.

1) If i were to be living out my dream job, what would it be?
A) The winner of American Idol
B) Traveling with a worship team seeing the world
C) Pearce 4 Kids lifer
D) Traveling along side my husband combining our musical talents and speaking to young people about dating and marriage

2) If i were a TV star, who would i MOST want to be?
A) Rachel on Friends
B) Sydney Bristow from Alias
C) Kathrine Willows from CSI
D) Any girl from Extreem Home makeover that gets to work along side Ty Pennigton
(good luck with this question folks, i am not sure yet which one i am going to choose)

3) If i were to choose my favorite male character on TV to spend one day with, who would it be?
A) Nick Stokes from CSI
B) Ty Pennington, Extreem Home Makeover
C) Micheal Vaughn ( or whatever his real name is...geesh) Alias
D) Will from Will and Grace

4) Exactly how many girls where in my wedding?
A) 11
B) 12
C) 13

5) How many wedding's have i been a bridesmaid in?
A) 5
B) 7
C) 8
D) 10

6) What word most explains my personality (the right answer will be the majoritey vote)
A) Moody
B) Emotional
C) Stubborn
D) Forgetful

7) What is my absolute favorite thing to do?
A) Eat :)
B) Sleep
C) Sing
D) Teach

8) What word do i overuse the most?
A) "What?"
B) " Like"
C) "Shut up"
D) " Howdy"

9) When it comes to rachel, what do i compete over or compare myself to the most?
A) our weddings
B) our weight
C) our singing voice
D) our husbands

10) Who is most likely to make fun of this blog topic?
A) Amy
B) John
C) Jaime
D) Rachel

Good luck, answers will be posted when everyone who wants to take this quiz is complete, thanks!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I think it’s probably really going to be C, but since you said “dream” I’ll go with A – American Idol. No matter what you say, nothing else would top that attention for you.
2. B -- The Alias Broad. I hear way too much about Alias from you.
3. B – Ty Pennington. And if I was your husband, I would beat you up for asking this.
4. Or D, 37. I’m going with C because there was a freakin lot.
5. I would say just 10 in the last year…so D -- 10.
6. I think the majority will vote that that’s not how you spell majority. As for me, I’m going to say B -- emotional. I wouldn’t really use any of the other three to describe you, unless we were talking about forgetting to call people back.
7. C -- Sing. It must be because you NEVER stop. “Yes Lord…give you praise as I walk in the hall Lord, thank you Lord…”
8. A – What? Please, I think a lot of the kids from Summer Camp could get this one right. Although it should be pointed out that ANY use of howdy is too much, so that is kind of a misleading question.
9. C – Singing voice. I rank you like this. 1. Rachel, 2. Shakira, 3. Becca. Hey, third isn’t so bad.
10. B – John. That is a pretty easy one too.

PS. Rachel isn’t the dark side…don’t be jealous of the Favorite Freer Status.

Amy said...

1. I'll say D
2. B but probably more realistically D because you're obessesed with Ty
3. B no contest
4. C
5. D
6. B I agree with John, none of these really describe you very well
7. B
8. A
9. C
10.B no doubt.

Miss you. Is your phone broken? Call me soon!

Rachel said...

Just to let everyone know-I'M GONNA WIN....moving on...
1. D-Most likely traveling with Christopher- but nonetheless traveling, singing and speaking to teens.
2.B-kicking butt-kissing Vaughn-the perfect life- I'm tempted say C because of Nick stokes, but Kathrine has no life-and a teenage daughter. So I say B.
3.B-Ty -because he is the only one who is A REAL PERSON.
4. B-11 bridesmaids, one flowergirl-me, the maid of honor (thought I'd stick that in there)
5.B-7( i can even name all of them-I'm THAT good, folks), and I've been in 2! I'm a bad friend!
6. B-Emotional (but not in a bad way).
7.B-sleep-but singing would be a close second.
8.B- "Like"
9.B- I would have to say weight - EVEN THOUGH there isn't THAT much of a difference. But I would say that our weddings is a colse second- but i think she does that to get me going.
10-B-John- NO contest.

Unknown said...

So...how hard is it for me not to look what everyone else wrote and not change my answers so that I can win?!?! You know i'm super competitive and i hate losing, even if it is to your twin sister, wombmate, better half...i mean other half ;). But i did take the quiz before i looked at everyone's answers so these are my first choices.
1) Definately a difficult one but i choose (D) becuase you'd do anything to see more of your husband, especially while combining your musical talents

2) I'd say (B), but with her pregnant and leaving the show you might want to think twice...

3) (A), with a (B) as a close 2nd, not Michael Vaughn cause he's not dating Jennifer Garner anymore so you don't like him as much

4) (B) and i'm happy to say i made the cut :)

5) I'm going to say (A) on this one for now but does that count the other 5 you're going to be in this year??

6)(D) Do i have to explain myself!?!?! See previous blog.

7) A can i do a 3 way tie for (A), (B), and (C)...but if i choose one it's (C)

8) Definately (A), with your whole life running through your head every second, you're definately likely to miss a conversation or two.

9) (E) ALL OF THE ABOVE

10) (B) Definately John, even though i'm sure you'll get flack from me for this one :)

Love you babe!

OH PS: Since i have to have a blog account to do this quiz, i've joined the bandwagon...jaima927

PPS: i've picked the numbers 927 after my name because that's my BIRTHDAY! Cause some people can't get it through their thick skulls!!!!!!!! Haha, i could do this forever...thanks for giving me something to harrass you about!

Rachel said...

Hurry up and tell us who won!!! The suspense is killing me!

becca said...

patience my dear watson