Tuesday, October 04, 2005

And the winner is...

1) If i were to be living out my dream job, what would it be?
A) The winner of American Idol
B) Traveling with a worship team seeing the world
C) Pearce 4 Kids lifer
D) Traveling along side my husband combining our musical talents and speaking to young people about dating and marriage

* The answer is D even though winning american idol would be AWESOME, it isn't the life i want, nor even close to being possible... so the greatest way to use the talents God has given me would be to travel singing and speaking, since i consider myself pretty good at both! :)

2) If i were a TV star, who would i MOST want to be?
A) Rachel on Friends
B) Sydney Bristow from Alias
C) Kathrine Willows from CSI
D) Any girl from Extreem Home makeover that gets to work along side Ty Pennigton
(good luck with this question folks, i am not sure yet which one i am going to choose)

* I would have to say D again, Yes i am obsessed with Syndey Bristow and with CSI, but not only is Ty HOT but they do really great things for really great people. I would love to be a part of something like that...

3) If i were to choose my favorite male character on TV to spend one day with, who would it be?
A) Nick Stokes from CSI
B) Ty Pennington, Extreem Home Makeover
C) Micheal Vaughn ( or whatever his real name is...geesh) Alias
D) Will from Will and Grace

* this is so tough to answer!!! but i am going to have to go with Ty because, as someone pointed out, he is the only real person! I think i could find more to talk about with him then the close second runner up, Nick Stokes. I don't think i would be able to talk around Nick cause i would be overwhelmed by his beauty...

4) Exactly how many girls where in my wedding?
A) 11
B) 12
C) 13

* If you include my flower girl, i had 12 girls in my wedding. So the answer is B. You can't forget adorable Maria! 12....what was i thinking!

5) How many wedding's have i been a bridesmaid in?
A) 5
B) 7
C) 8
D) 10

* the answer is B, 7. Livi, Autumn, Rachel, Leticia, Jenny, Andrea, Christy. I have two more this year, which will bring it up to 9, then in one year from friday, i will round that number out to an even 10. Yeah baby! I should get some kind of reward or money back from davids!

6) What word most explains my personality (the right answer will be the majoritey vote)
A) Moody
B) Emotional
C) Stubborn
D) Forgetful

* I didn't check the majority vote, but i think it was B, emotional. I would have selected C. But i guess none of you are married to me! Denis would have totally said Stubborn, even though i have yet to win a fight... i guess there should have been an E) Pushover

7) What is my absolute favorite thing to do?
A) Eat :)
B) Sleep
C) Sing
D) Teach

*Another very tough one, but i am going to have to say C) sing. Sleeping is awesome, but i do too much of it. Same with eating, and teaching has its moments. I should have put reading on there too, cause i love that to. ONLY 12 MORE DAYS TILL THE NEW NICHOLAS SPARKS BOOK COMES OUT! YAHOO!!!!!

8) What word do i overuse the most?
A) "What?"
B) " Like"
C) "Shut up"
D) " Howdy"

* I would say A) what. Because i say it even when i hear what people said, i am not sure why i do that, but i do. So i do say that word too much, but so does Mr. Nick...right John...

9) When it comes to rachel, what do i compete over or compare myself to the most?
A) our weddings
B) our weight
C) our singing voice
D) our husbands

*Oh rach, so sad that this is actually a tough choice! I am such a loser. But i am going to have to say currently B) our weight. But there definatly was a time when it was A. But hopefully i can put this weight thing behind me to. Amy is going to be my personal trainer, right amy!

10) Who is most likely to make fun of this blog topic?
A) Amy
B) John
C) Jaime
D) Rachel

* And the answer is unanamus!!! B) John. Who if i remember correctly did pretty well on this quiz! You proved me wrong when you actually took it. i planned on you just ripping it apart. You are all grown up john, i am so proud of you...sniff sniff

I have yet to go back and score this quiz, so be looking on the comments page for the winner!

5 comments:

becca said...

I have tallied the votes, and ( drum roll please) the winner is.... RACHEL! She won with a grand total of 6 answers right. Jaime came in second with 5 and John and Amy tied for last...ahhhh, how romantic... with 4 correct answers. What a fun blog huh! hehehe. i am very impressed with all of your answers, i had trouble answering a few, and those few questions really would have made a difference. But when all is said and done, the one who has been with me since the begginning won. congrats rach, when i see you again, i will take you out for a nice fatening dinner, ok!!! hehehe

Unknown said...

AH CRAP! I guess it was pretty close, but don't we get partial credit for good explinations? I demand a recount...I HATE LOSING! But if it is to someone, i'm glad it was to Rachel, even though i let her win, (but don't tell her that). Maybe one day i'll make a quiz and the winner will be #2 in my wedding, that makes for some fearce competition, wouldn't you say? Hehe...

Rachel said...

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, NO APPLAUSE.....
That was so much fun, Bec! I'll have to try doing that sometime and see if you win mine. And I'm holding you to that fattening dinner!

Anonymous said...

I refuse to acknowledge these erroneous results. ERRONEOUS. On #1 Becca is just saying what she thinks sounds like the “good Christian thing to say.” Maybe she and Denis would travel and stuff, but if you gave her the option, she would definitely win American Idol first…if she says otherwise, she’s lying. On #4, I included the bride…silly me. The bride doesn’t qualify as a “girl in the wedding?” Well…I’m pretty sure she’s a girl, and I know she was in the wedding (I went to that¸ just not the reception)…she so qualifies.

Given these two amendments, Rachel loses two points, and I gain two…making me the winner. In the meantime, I declare shenanigans on these results.

becca said...

John...i have this funny feeling that you just hate to lose...am i getting the right vibe?