Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ode to Rachie

Since Rach REALLY REALLY REALLY wants me to write about her... I am going to make her happy and do just that. Why folks? Because that is just the kind of gal I am!
What do say about my twin sister, well i can start by saying what i said at my matron of honor speach at her wedding and say "isn't she just BEAUTIFUL!" (Just in case anyone that is reading this doesn't know me...we are IDENTICAL twins...get the joke? anywho, she is beautiful, the third prettiest bride that i have ever seen...me being the first and christy being the second OF COURSE! hehehe JUST KIDDIN RACH! I will echo what rach said about me and say that it is the greatest feeling knowing that I will always have a best friend in her. She knows more about me anyone walking this earth and she still chooses to love me unconditionally, even after i pushed her through a wall, split her head open with a bag of shells and, in her view, a better friend cause i have been a bridesmaid in quite a few weddings! which of course isn't true, it is just that i look way better in a dress than her! JUST KIDDING AGAIN! jokes jokes....
Things are a little harder for us now cause we are 5 hours away from eachother, that is the farthest we have ever been away from eachother EVER! I miss her more everyday and think about her often. But we do the best we can in the situation...when life hands you lemons...
So Rach, i hope that you will humbly accept this blog in your honor. I love you girl. Always have and always will!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I guess I will be the first actual commentor on here. Maybe one day you can write a blog about me too. I love both you and Rachie and I miss her so much too. I'm serious about going down there over October break if you want to

Rachel said...

What's with all these people we dont know writing you...hmmm....
Anyhoo...thanx for the blog! You are too good to me! And just for the record, Christy WAS a prettier bride than me, but we are a tie- we look THE SAME! Hello!
Love you sis, and we'll chat soon!

Anonymous said...

Bad news for you Bec, Rach, and Christy...you'll all be moving down a spot in about a year. Sorry, that's just the way it is.