Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Happy Birthday To You...



Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
You're my Bestest Friend
And I'm your Bestest too...

...that is if you forgive me for not calling you on your birthday. Yes folks, you heard it here first (unless you read rachels blog before mine) that i did indeed not call my best friend on her birthday... it isn't that i forgot, it was just i wasn't sure how to get a hold of her...but that is a completly different story. there are just no excuses for forgetting! In the words of John, this was such a becca thing to do... I AM SO SORRY JAIME! will you forgive me? I am sure glad that we at least spent the weekend together! I at least have one up on rach! hehehe LOVE YOU RACH! But in spite of my betrayal of our friendship, (sigh) i hope that you had a wonderful birthday! I wish you nothing but the best in this next year of your life.
Because that is what you deserve... the best.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe that we BOTH forgot! We are so lucky that she still wants to be our friend! I'm so glad she loves Jesus and believes in the whole forgiveness thing. :-)

Hope your day is going well! Love you, Bec

becca said...

amen sista

pip said...

hey becca

i stumbled across your blog via "ramblings of a crazy mind" via "NannyKate, the girl..."

good to hear life is well.
say hi to dr. j? thanks!
pj