Saturday, September 24, 2005

Everyone else is doing it!!!

Hello Everyone. I only started this blog because i wanted to be able to post comments on John's ever entertaining blog. But now i see that everyone is blogging these days, and i have never been one to be left out of anything, so here i am...blogging. i can't promise that i will have as exciting blogs as amy and john but i am sure willing to take my chances. i am willing to bet that most of my blogs will be about them seeing how that is who i spend alot of my time with, and being friends with them makes for some pretty entertaining stories. but i will try not to spill all of their dirty laundry in the internet for all to see. i have quite a healthy fear of John that is for sure!!! it only took 6 years in the making! so....can't say how often i will blog, but i hope that yall enjoy the ones i do take the time to write. toodles

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my last visit if the words "yall" and "toodles" ever come up again...and thanks for using my full name, I'm sure I'll have internet preditors at my house by the end of the weekend.

becca said...

hahaha...sorry bout that!

Amy said...

Yay Becca! So glad you started a blog. I miss you we need to get together soon. Maybe we can do Wednesday night dinner again soon.
And don't worry I don't mind you advertising on my blog!

Rachel said...

So....i dedicate an ENTIRE blog to you, and you don't even mention me in your first blog....that hurts....way down deep....

Rachel said...

dedicate a blog to me! That's how you can repay me!

Rachel said...

dedicate a blog to me! That's how you can repay me!

Rachel said...

dedicate a blog to me! That's how you can repay me!

Rachel said...

not sure why that just went through 3 times....ooops. But at least you getmy point!

Anonymous said...

Wow Rach...persistency is good, but that's going a bit far, especially for the one claiming not to be the pushy twin.