Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A "Wonder"ful weekend

This past weekend had to have been one of my favorite weekends in a LONG time. If you were to ask Denis or I what concert we would pay ANYTHING to go to, (besides kenny chesney and rascal flatts...but that is another story...) it would be Stevie Wonder! we are HUGE fans. So this past weekend we were able to live out that dream, thanks to wonderful friends and family. It was a weekend we will never forget. Here are some pictures

*the pictures of stevie wonder were taken on my cell phone seeing how we had Mr. wannabepoliceman at the door who made us take our camera's back to the car... i am still about sour about that...






Here are a few pictures of the crazy gang :)







AND NOW............ BABY BUMP!!!



i can't wait for her to just be here already! hopefully my next blog will be annoucing her arrival!!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be the first to respond to this blog! Glad you guys had such a great time; I'm sure it was a great concert and Denis loved seeing the piano 'talents' of Stevie Wonder! Always glad to see pictures of you guys too - and that beautiful granddaughter to be and Mommie! Your phone camera took pretty good pictures! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Glad to hear (and see) that the concert was great! I also am liking the new professional hair do and Denis' new glasses! Classy! Hope to see you soon!

The Barretts said...

That's so awesome!

Love the belly pic!! Can't wait to hear the good news soon!!

Amy said...

She looks beautiful, I dont know what all the fuss was about.

Those are pretty good pics for just being on your phone.

So good to see you last night at the party, cant wait for tomorrow

Rachel said...

It was a great great night! The trip was too short tho! Can't wait till you can spend more than 24 hours down here!

The pic isn't THAT bad. But you have to admit it's a big belly!

Anonymous said...

Amy and I saw Kenny Chesney and Rascal Flats together in Buffalo a couple years ago -- you should have gone.

Other quick thoughts...

1) Stevie is the man, no doubt about it.

2) That's not a bump, I don't feel that's the word to describe it. I don't know what is, but I'm thinking maybe bump with the little "to the power of 10" number after it.

Rachel said...

Oh John...
I feel bad for Amy when she gets pregnant...

Anonymous said...

Well that's not very nice to say.

I won't pick on her too much, unless she starts waddeling 10 minutes after the doctor tells her she's pregnant...like a friend of mine I know did!

Rachel said...

I waddle even when I'm not pregnant! It's a Freer curse!