Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm a BIG girl now :)

This post is LONG overdue, but life has been a whirl-wind of craziness since school began in September. But i did want to share with you my exciting news! no... i am not pregnant...BUT i do have a new baby... A NEW CAR! I am blessed beyond words and i still can't believe i am not only a lisenced driver, but that i now have my very own car. It is a 2001 Rav4. Denis and I love the fact that we now have a depenable car. My mom and dad came up last tuesday so my dad could test drive it and look under the hood and all that guy stuff. I just thought it looked cute. Denis just wanted something i felt safe in. We all won in the end. Thanks to my mom and dad for all your time and effort. I PROMISE i will come home more often now... i fear the lecture from my dad if i don't! YIKES! So here are a few pictures.



The last time i posted pictures of the inside of the house, but none of the outside. So i thought i would add it into this shot.



It's she a beauty. mom...while your in canada, i need a moose for my car. THANKS!

until next time...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, wow, wow...it looks fantastic! I know that it's a bitter-sweet feeling, but I'm really proud of you, your patience, and your trust in the Lord that things will simply fall into place and provide all you need in due time. I can't wait to come up and have you drive me around...(I dont know if I can do it!) Love you and hope to see you soon!

Rachel said...

Sweet wheels!! Bet you look so cute in it! I agree with dad, I better be seeing more of you now! Love you.

Amy said...

Yay I have been waiting for this post even though I've seen the car. I love it! Can't wait to hang out.

The Barretts said...

She's a beauty! Congrats!

It was so nice to see your mom & Allison over the weekend. Wish you guys could have been there too!