Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kristen and Adam 7/7/07

Since i have failed to blog recently, i will post a few pictures from the wedding for your enjoyment, since i don't really have anything exciting to tell you ...besided that we have a phantom pooper roaming among us at summer camp... i will just have pictures until further notice :)



The Happy Couple





Here are the pictures that i took myself ...notice i am in them all... :)


A few detail shots


Congrats to the Happy Couple. Your next job as a married couple is to move back to New York!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the black and white of Kristen! We have to chat soon about what weddings you can help me with.

Anonymous said...

Good morning hon.....nice to see the pictures of my lovely daughters! (could have left that awful one of me out! eh??!) Always good to hear that things are still going - yes, tho busy! I am on my way to work. Only 1/2 day today - and then one our way to good ole Canada! So look forward to seeing family! Be thinking of my family here in the good ole USA tho. Hope to talk to you before we leave. K? Love you, Mom