Tuesday, May 08, 2007

"Rochester...." "RHINO'S"

I am really going to try and get better at this blogging thing....so here we go, two post's in one month! Eat that for breakfast JOHN!

Last Friday Heather and Tony took us out for a night on the town...well....really just to a Rochester Rhino's game...but it WAS in town! :) Anyway, for those who don't know who the Rhino's are, they are our local soccer team.
Our evening began with dinner at Tony's...two LARGE pizza's for FOUR people!...The sad thing folks, we ate most of it... but boy was it good. Then we were off to our game!


Denis accused me of not paying attention to the game...don't i look like i am paying very close attention!....

It was a tad bit cold at the game, so we came prepared. Denis snuggled up nicely (he offered me the CORNER of the blanket) with heather's nice dolphin blanket.

The Rhino's ended up in a Tie (1-1).

This is me and heather eating COTTON CANDY!...i really go to sporting events for the snacks...we had fried dough the second half...


This guy looked just like Willie Wonka! Otherwise known as Gene Wilder. It was pretty funny!

again...me and denis!

Me and Heather!

And the couple of the evening, Tony and Heather. Thank you so much Tony for taking us to the game. We had an incredible time!

Also, while we were at the game...we were being stalked by John and Amy. Denis got up to get hot chocolate, and when he came back to the seat, i got a phone call from Amy asking what denis got from the consession stand...freaky huh. They saw when we got our cotton candy too. I think amy secretly wished she was sitting with US instead of you-know-who...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right...who would pick a crowd like that over sitting with me? Who are you trying to kid with that?

And stop baiting me into posting on here, after I blatantly boycotted your last post.

Either way, good work with 2 posts in a week. All the regular bloggers are really proud of your efforts.

You should be all set with blogs from now until when Rachel has the baby.

becca said...

i didn't bait you! i was stating the facts... i am here to keep it real! :) did you buy amy snacks....?

Amy said...

I certainly would have had more snacks with the four of you... and stayed warmer.
No snacks for Amy... but to his credit he did get money out before the game to buy me something but my stomach just wasnt recovered enough for ball park snacks.... so I think that means i get TWO next time, dont you?

Anonymous said...

yeah, I too love to see the blogs - don't care what they are about! I'd think you'd enjoy a soccer game, Becca? Good to hear from you - no matter how! Have a great day. Love you, Mom

Ashley said...

ok.... I had no idea what you and heather were holding out in that pic when it was your myspace picture, things are cleared up a bit now! :) miss you!!

The Barretts said...

Fun times...I think I would like going to sporting events with you! I like the food too and I don't pay very close attention to the game ;)