Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Now here's something to blog about!

I know that i am rusty at this blogging stuff, but as i said, I've got something to blog about! This past weekend, two of my favorite people got hitched. The celebrations began the night before at the rehearsal dinner. Since Amy and I were wives of groomsmen, we were eachother's dates...at least that way we knew we would get some attention. :) So Amy and I went to the resturant to meet up with the boys, and being the punctual ladies that we are, we were the first ones there. Soon the whole gang showed up and then the real party began. Let just say that we were the rowdy, loud, and obnoxious table that EVERYONE wanted to be around! We laughed hard, ate GREAT food and just had a blast.Here are a few pictures from the evening.


The Lovely bride to be and the Handsome Groom to be




Me and the now Mrs. Moore



Amy through the drinking glass.
It was an evening wedding, so fortunatly i was able to sleep in and recover from the crazy night before... as a side note: One of my favorite parts of the weekend was the fact that Rachel was the photographer from the wedding, so she was up from tuesday to sunday. I was spoiled seeing her that long... anyway...back to the wedding... My hot date (Amy again) came over around 3:00. We finished getting ready and off we went. Of course we were able to get great seats cause we were there early. John even met us at the door looking handsome in his tux. Rach was hard at work taking pictures and I was ready for this wedding! The ceremony was simple and traditional, yet touching and beautiful. Of course there were a few personal touches which included a original song, a slide show and a roaring "Waway" (or however you spell it) when Larry and Andrea kissed. Here are a few pictures from the wedding day.
this is just a glimps into how the Moore's behaved during pictures.... Larry and Nathan were acutally behaving themselves in this shot!


I just have to say...this man was MADE for a tuxedo.


Me and my HOT date.
The reception was out in the middle of nowheresville, but the location was so beautiful. We may have gotten a bit lost on the way there, but we eventually found it! One of my favorite parts was how Andrea and Larry Roasted all their wedding party. It was so creative. If i could go back and get married again, i would steal so many of their idea's. It was such a celebration of love and friendships. Congrats to the happy couple. I love you both so very much.


8 comments:

Amy said...

I just need to say that I took that picture of you and Denis and it came out amazing.
I wouldnt have wanted to get lost with anyone else....

"Does anyone feel good about the fact that we're in Orleans County?"

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see a NEW blog! You make your life sound boring - anything but! Nice pictures - can't wait to see more of Rachels. Loved that picture of you and Denis! - yes, you do make a pretty nice looking couple (have beautiful kids!! eh??) Have a great day honey. Love, Mom

The Barretts said...

I feel like I've been to a lot of weddings, but I think you have me beat! :)

Beautiful pics!

Megan said...

you have no idea what the "middle of nowhere" means until you travel to my wedding :) Just you wait :)

Miss you girl, can't wait to see you!

Rachel said...

Kinda sad that there is no pics of me on here.

becca said...

oh rach...this day wasn't about you! :) there are no pictures of me on your blog either!

Anonymous said...

No dear daughters, please no bickering - at least in PUBLIC! eh? I did notice that neither of you have any pictures of either of you! You know this proud mama, love to see pictures of you! Have a great day. love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oops....Becka....sorry, looked back and there was a couple pictures of you - I'd forgotten!! You are so beautiful, you know!!?? love you, MOM