Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Sister, the photographer!!!!








Last weekend my sister photographed my good friends, Nanette and Gabriels wedding. I put just a few of the amazing pictures she took up for you all to see. There are too many good ones to choose from. I am very proud of her and all the hard work her and Jaime did this past weekend. I am sure that the bride and groom are going to be thrilled! And folks, lets face it, i looked good at this wedding! HEHEHE...that was just for you John, just for you!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you looking good, but who's the smooth looking guy with the dreads?

Amy said...

Those are gorgeous. She definitely needs to take pics at my wedding. And you did look gorgeous, cant wait till you're looking hot at my wedding.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more pictures..looks like she did such a great job! By the way, you looked lovely!!! Hope you recoup from your big trip to Arizona soon! Back to the real world! eh?
Love, Mom

The Barretts said...

Hey Becca!! I'm so excited that you have a blog!! What beautiful pictures...we miss you guys too! When are you coming up our way? :)