Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My "new" baby

denis and i are crazy about mac's. he has several times at church compared mac's and PC's to christianty. a "PC" christian is the kind of person that does just enough to "cut it." follows the rules and does just enough to feel good about themselves. But a "Mac" christian is the kind of person that goes above and beyond the call of duty in their walk with christ. we have even played videos like the one above that spoof of the pc/mac commercial. so special... i always point out that the only computer i have had is a PC, and he has had a Mac for almost three years...until now. denis just recently received another mac laptop through his job this week, so that means that i now have his old computer!!! i am so excited. i love using his for my picture and what not, but it is not very often at all that i do. i am really excited about it. here is a picture of it.




i would like to say that now that i have my own laptop that i will blog more often, but lets not get to carried away! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so excited for you but also so jealous. And you know our agreement, if I need a laptop :) Loved lunch with you today

seanpritzkau said...

congratulations! I completely agree with denis' analogy. I'm getting my new macbook pretty soon as well =]

Anonymous said...

Good to see you on your blog....but also hope you just even e-mail a bit more - at least to your dear ole Mom!!! Will this one be big enough to put wedding pics on? Hoping to see you this weekend - weather looking ok here. Talk to you soon. Mom

Aimee said...

You guys and your analogies... I guess we can't be friends anymore. Good thing I don't judge people by their computers! ;) Hope to see you the week of July 4th!!