Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I......

I am: clumsy and at times forgetful...denis says i need medication because i forget things alot...good thing rachel gave me the gift of time management for our birthday!
I think: that The Office should be the only show on TV.
I know: who i am :)
I want: Rachel to move to Rochester! SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!
I wish: there were more hours in the day
I hate: when I am in the "almost asleep" stage and I dream that I fall or trip and then my body reacts to it and I jolt awake...it makes me so mad.
I miss: dorm life. it may sound silly but i miss the unpredictability, the late night chats with my roommates and craziness that came with it all.
I fear: failure.
I feel: things deeply. Even the smallest of things i feel deep. right now i feel like this is a weakness of mine, but maybe someday i will learn to use it to make me stronger.
I hear: children out in the hallway
I smell: nothing...i am very stuffed up.
I crave: Mountain dew...on a daily basis. I think i am addicted, but admitting that is the first step, right?
I search: for the meaning in everything. sometimes that gets me into trouble because i am searching for things that aren't really there
I regret: never taking piano lessons
I love: my husband. with every fiber of my being
I ache: when i see someone eating alone. i just want to sit and talk with them.
I care: alot :)
I always: hit my snooze alarm. sometimes just once, other times i will hit it for an hour. no lie
I am not: what you would call a tall person
I believe: Jesus paid it all, so all to him i owe
I sing: everyday. every single day. it's part of my DNA
I cry: every time denis and i argue. He says it's an unfair advantage, he can't argue with a crying woman.
I fight: the urge to eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I write: as often as i can in my journal. It's one of my favorite things to do.
I win: whenever i play checkers with Rachel :)
I lose: whenever i play laser tag because i laugh every time i get tagged.
I never: exaggerate...ever...never ever :)
I confuse: people when my sister walks around our church 5 months pregnant. not happy times for me...
I listen: for God's voice
I can usually be found: at church :)
I need: to go and visit my parents SOON!
I am happy about: being a part of my godchildren's lives.
I hope: that someday i can be as great of a mom and mine is.

i would like to see Rachel and Amy fill this out :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey....so many true things - from the heart! That is one downfall for you -- you wear your heart on your sleeve!! And will make a WONDERFUL Mom when that day comes! --that is until the 1st day you have to discipline them!! Oh dear, that is NEVER easy! I want to see Rachel's response to your blog too! Love to you both, Mom

Rachel said...

ok,

*you DON'T always beat me at checkers. Only most of the time. And that is because you distract me with your rhetoric and your singing. Unfair advantage.

* you are addicted to Mt. Dew, and we're going to have to start hiding it like we did your cough medicine in college

* Crying while fighting is an unfair advantage.. but it's nice to have POWER!!!

*One day I'll be your neighbor. One day.

Ashley said...

LOVE YOU, Bec! I miss you, we need a girls' night!