Monday, March 17, 2008

Harmony

This little girl is the light of my life. It is hard to put into words just how much i love and adore this little person. This past weekend I was able to go home ( I drove home all by myself for the first time ever...I'm a big girl now!) and spend some much needed time with my family. On top of seeing my parents, Allison, Rachel and harmony, we had an incredible surprise! (well i knew ahead of time...but that's another story.) On Friday night, after we all had dinner and we were just sitting around "shootin the breeze," as my mom would call it, and then the next thing you know, in walks my Aunt Elsie and my Uncle Bob. I hadn't seen them in about 2 years! It was incredible to be able to add them to our weekend at home. On Saturday night, my Uncle Bob pulled out what we lovingly refer to as The Book O-Fun. It was a book of the top 100 Christian Songs. He went through one by one and had Rachel and I sing a little of each song. It was so funny. Rach and i are SOOO good, that all my Aunt needed to do was give us the Artist, and we guessed the title. we did really well for the first 25 or so, then the songs were a little out of our age range :) They headed out early Sunday morning, while rach and I stayed and went to church. I headed out after lunch and rach a few hours later. It was a wonderful weekend full of fun, laughs and diet foods....hehehe. The drive wasn't as bad as i had it made out to be in my head. I will definitely be doing it more often now that WE NO LONGER HAVE SIX SERVICES A WEEKEND! only 2 on sunday's now. i still can't believe it. we had our first service in our new building last night. i still have chills from it. it was amazing. I am so ready for our Easter services. God is so faithful...

Back to Harmony

Of course i brought my camera home this weekend and i took about 125 pictures of Harmony. Here are a few for now. More to come. Enjoy this sweet sweet face.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it wouldn't be long for you to get some of those darling pictures on your blog! You put some of the best on too! Glad to hear you made it back ok - now in the summer, you are all set to make more of those trips home!!? I honestly don't mind the 2 hrs to your place - but still have not been brave enough to make the 3 1/2 to Pittsburgh! I'm sure you are tuckered out tho - hoping the week isn't TOO busy and you can enjoy some time at home? It is always good to have you guys around! Love, Mom

Aimee said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your GREATLY deserved weekend away :) That baby girl is just precious!! And congratulations on the new building being finished! I can't wait to watch your services next weekend in the new place. I went onto the website and saw that just a couple other things needed to be completed before it was 100% "up & running." Hallelujah for only 2 services!

Amy said...

She is so precious.And so photogenic, must be her mom and aunt who always have the camera stuck in her face. I am so glad you had a good weekend home. Miss you

Anonymous said...

now, that's a cute baby.


p.s. im glad to see the excitement about only two services. :) :)