Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Memorial Day weekend


Sorry my second update has taken so long to post. Life got away from me once again! I hope you all enjoyed the lovely picture of Rachel from my first update, i think it is one of the funniest pictures ever, sorry rach. :)


Anywho, we had a great weekend! Sunday was incredible because we had the whole gang there. I couldn't beleive it when i found out that josh was home! i have missed that kid. I didn't get to see him a whole lot, but i will take what i can get these days. Sunday was a lazy day, we ate, got icecream, layed around (rach layed on the floor, as you've seen...) and then Rachel left for home. So i didn't get to see her much either. BUT i am spending this weekend with her in Pittsburg. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL HERE WE COME! I am totally stoked to visit.

Kemper at our picnic...grampa taught kemper to beg...way to go gramps.




me and rach...just layin around...being goofy


me and kemper kemper


Monday i spent the morning with my momma shopping and working in the garden. We also washed the car's and relaxed a bit more. My daddy took me out driving! Driving standard that is. It was not as easy as i thought it would be, that's for sure. My dad was very patient with me as my mom stood by and watched. Apparently she thought it would be great entertainment to watch me learn. :) Thanks for your support mother!



this truck was NOT easy to learn on..i am pretty sure it took me like 5 tries to get it onto the pavement here...plent of time for momma to snap a picture!

That evening, allison left and it was just me and the rents. My mom and I watched CSI and got into this lifetime movie. We stayed up far too late, but it was totally worth it.

The next morning i was on my way home. It was a quick trip but a great one! I will be home again soon for a wedding. Can't wait mom! I miss you already!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the update and thanks for lunch. So good to see you. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Good to see the update too -- always nice to see any pictures of my girls! And I also LOVED having you all home! Hope you aren't back in TOO busy a schedule - and able to veg a bit when you can. Have a great weekend at Rachels - I'm jealous! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

You and Rachel look a little scary in that one picture!

I can't wait to see what John has to say about the driving picture. (I actually learned to drive on a stick shift.)

Anonymous said...

What I have to say is that you should probably learn to DRIVE before you worry about driving stick.

Although driving stick is actually real driving and 10 times more fun and enjoyable than just driving an automatic.

becca said...

i KNOW how to drive john! geesh. i can't wait till i am a lisenced driver and this can all be a thing of the past...

Anonymous said...

by the way, kemper is gay!

becca said...

hahahahaha. that was totally john! hahahahaha

Amy said...

i love the new look, I think I started a trend

Anonymous said...

No, actually it wasn't...I'm not afraid to say that Kemper is a gay dog with my own name. I wouldn't be hiding under the anonymous title.

It's fine...I mean, I guess in today's society Kemper has the same rights as a straight dog.