Saturday, April 15, 2006

The award goes to....

The winner is......RACHEL!!! Congratualtions Rachie. You all did a great job. I will have to say though, John deserves a little credit. He may not have taken this seriously AT ALL, but was was crying when i read his answers....no really, i was. ask him. he watched me read it. my boss thought that i was CRAZY cause i was laughing so hard. So john, well done. I can always count on your to make me laugh!!!

Here were the points:

John: 2...i gave him points for creativity for the first two. if i had done that for all of them, he would have won with flying colors
Mom: 8
Jaime:11
Amy: 12
Rachel:13

Besides John, it was a pretty close race. I think that rachel needs to do a quiz. not only so i can win, but so she can FINALLY POST SOMETHING NEW!!!!!! get on that rach, or i will have to de-throne you from the winners seat.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Yawn*

becca said...

oh stop. sorry i don't waltz into guys bathrooms so i have something fun to write about in my blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't "waltz" anywhere. Who am I, Dr. Bassett?

The Barretts said...

Hey, I just realized that it was your birthday and we missed it! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fabulous day :)

Rachel said...

WRITE SOMETHING NEW!!!

PLEASE!!!

Anonymous said...

Becca, like I told Rachel tonight -- if your blog was a TV show, it'd get canceled.

Anonymous said...

I've found the problem with this blog...written by Becca, who really doesn't live "the life of a blogger" at all.

Me: Did you see the comments that Rachel and I left?
Becca: On what blog?
Me: YOURS.
Becca: Oh, I really don't pay much attention to that one.