Friday, January 06, 2006

my be-fri in the b-lo




This is for kelly and anthony...i wish that i saw you more often than i do, but i always enjoy the great times that we do have together!

Here are a few of my favorite memories with kelly and anthony:

Playing card/board games. Even though anthony has yet to finish a game that i play with him because he always QUITS, i still enjoy watching him try and cheat and then get mad when we catch him. Of couse playing with kelly is always fun when she yells at you for making stupid moves and then gloats when she is winning...what a blast...FARKLE!

WATCHING ANTHONY DANCE! For those of you who haven't seen him bust a move, you are MISSING OUT! that boys got moves you've never seen! HA! Just ask denis, he put on a special performace just for him the other day. HILARIOUS! one of the funniest things i have ever layed my eyes on. I just wish i would have seen the dance competion between him and kelly...kelly does take a hip hip class and apparently has taken dance lessons before that too...from what i remember i am not quite sure if that is true...is it kelly...

SHOPPING! it is what we do best, right kelly! We went to old navy the other day and we were waiting by the windows for heather to check out and there was anthony, huffing his hot breath on the window and writing GAP into the little hot breath cloud. SO FUNNY! apparently he is a big GAP fan...not old navy...WOOPS

Anthony has crazy one liners too, like : "why do you hate me, bye" "don't touch the hands, these are the money makers baby" "yeah i am gonna cry and why don't i change my own diaper while i am at it" and one of my favorite stories, "mom, i asked a boy for his phone number today and he said no" kelly: "what grade was he in" Anthony: " i don't know...what grade are you in when you are 14?" (for all of you who don't know, anthony is 7!!!! what a cutie

I would have to say that kelly is one of the funniest people i know, and my funny i mean FREAKING HYSTERICAL! I love her to death and anthony too. did i mention that anthony is kelly's son...well he is. I love you both very much and i can't wait to see you again.

No comments: