Monday, December 12, 2005

Childrens letters to God

I just recently bought the cuttest book called "Children's Letters to God." I think that these are the most adorable little letters, so i thought that i would share a few of my favorites with you. Enjoy

Dear God,
I read the bible. What does begat mean...no one will tell me.

Dear God,
Are you really invisible or is that just a trick?

Dear God,
Is it true that my Father won't get into heaven if he uses bowling words in the house?

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed, RIGHT IN CHURCH! Is that okay?

Dear God,
I am an American. What are you?

Dear God,
Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good there now.

Dear God,
Can you please send me a pony. I never ask for anything before, you can look it up.

Dear God,
My brother is a rat. You should give him a tail! Ha ha ha.

Dear God,
I think that cain and abel wouldn't have killed eachother so much if they had their own room. It works for me and my brother.

Dear God,
I want to be just like my daddy when i grow up, just with not so much hair all over!

Dear God,
I think about you sometimes even when i am not praying.

Dear God,
My brother told me about being born but it just doesn't sound right.

Dear God,
If you watch in church on sunday i will show you my new shoes

Dear God,
I don't ever feel alone since i found out about you

Dear God,
I do not think anybody could be a better God. I am not just saying that cause you are God either.

Dear God,
I am doing the best that i can.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the one that says, "I do not think anybody could be a better God. I am not just saying that cause you are God either." cuz I totally can see you praying that when you were little.

So what'd you get me for Christmas??? Tell me, tell me, tell me!

becca said...

coal

Rachel said...

HATER!

Amy said...

OK Bec time for something new. You're not working so I think you could find sometime to post. Miss you so much! Cant wait to see you next week.